Monday, March 21, 2011

The Little Things

Dear Lexi,
Watching you grow up has been one of the most entertaining times of my life. I look at you and the crazy things you do and I wonder how I am ever able to look away. You do so many things that are so stinkin adorable. I will give you just a couple examples...
1. You have started doing this really sweet thing where you crawl around, lay down, close your eyes, and then pop up and giggle. It's like you are teasing us, saying "oh! I'm so tired, I gotta go to sleep..YAWN!!! WAIT WAIT! Just kidding!" It is so sweet, especially when you come over and lay on my chest and close your eyes!

2. You give big open mouth kisses! Sometimes, if you want to give a kiss but Mommy isn't paying attention, you grab my face in your chubby little hands and turn my face towards you! Then you open wide and go MMMMMWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
3. You know a few words and that makes me smile! You know; mama, dada, ball, up, bye-bye, and boob. We have already discussed how much you are obsessed with balls, so knowing the word ball shouldn't be a big shocker. :)


I will add more as I think of them! I love you little girl!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment