Monday, October 22, 2012

Oh the things you say....

Dear Lexi,
I think I am just going to use this post to keep track of all the crazy things you say! Eventually, I hope to make a book! You are just so full of wittiness!
October 17:
Mommy: Lexi, that makes me very sad!


Lexi: it makes you sad?

Mommy: yes

Lexi: why?

Mommy: because you pooped in your underwear.

Lexi: that would make me sad too.

October 8:
You wanted me to go to the store so you could have chocolate milk...
It's sad when you pick your two year old up from daycare and the first thing they ask you is, "did you go to the store?" Lol!

October 3:
Lexi I sitting on the bathroom counter because she "needed" a bandaid on her owie. I ask her if she wants to get down, she says no. I say, sarcastically, you are going to sit up there the whole time mommy is showering?


She looks at me and says, "ya, I gotta watch you!"

Weirdo!


October 1:
Lexi, do you see Swiper?


Ya, that's one sneaky fox!!

September 21:
Lexi and I are watching Cinderella, we get to the part where Cinderella tries on the glass slipper....


Lexi: oh my gosh! I have to get my shoes!!!

She then proceeds to pause the movie, finds her princess shoes, puts them on, then starts the movie again. Love that kid!

September 17:
We were walking downstairs this morning, Lexi starts looking around confused...


Lexi: where's our puppy?

Mommy: what puppy?

Lexi: (looks at me like I'm an idiot) our puppy!!

Mommy: we don't have a puppy.

Lexi: it must be a Caca's house.

Mommy: you mean Duke?

Lexi: (another I must be an idiot face) no thats Allison's puppy.



Apparently Micah and Brooke have Lexi's puppy. Daddy probably hopes its stuffed. Lol.

September 13:
Lexi: There is something in my eye!


Mommy: let me see.

Lexi: okay

Mommy: I don't see anything.

Lexi: there is a spider in my eye.

Mommy: no, there isn't a spider in your eye.

Lexi: I know.

  I will continue to add more as the days go on. I need to remember to write them down when you say them!

I love you baby!

Love,
Mommy






No comments:

Post a Comment