Thursday, December 29, 2011

My beautiful Snowman

Dear Lexi,
Even though it didn't snow in Christmas this year, we still had a beautiful snowman to make our Christmas merry. Your aunt Ammie made you a beautiful snowman outfit and you absolutely loved it. I was so surprised when you actually liked putting on the outfit! You loved the tutu, scarf, and baby legs. I was so surprised that you didn't mind putting on the outfit, but you loved it so much that you didn't want me to take it off. We went to the Dallas Arboretum and everyone loved your outfit. Random strangers were wanting to take pictures of you and you soaked up the attention. We also went to the Gaylord Texas to take family pictures. You loved all of the lights and Christmas trees.







I love you,
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment